- 3.5kW, 5.3kW, 7kW, 8.8kW, 10.5kW, 12.5kW; 14kW 3-phase and 16kW 3-phase available
- Easy to service with drain pump included
- Reduced noise emitted by the indoor and outdoor unit when in use
- External static pressure range between 0-160 Pa – 0-60 Pa for 3.5kW and 0-100 Pa for 5.3kW and 0-160 Pa for 7kW, 8.8kW, 10.5kW, 12.5kW, 14kW and 16kW
- 5-year guarantee as standard. Terms and conditions apply
- Twin system flexibility on 3.5kW, 5.3kW, 7kW and 8kW models only
- Can easily be fitted within the tightest spaces thanks to its slim design. Air inlet can be from the rear or from the bottom of the unit for flexibility in different installations
- High density and cold catalyst filters to clean the room air
- Heating can be provided even with the outdoor temperatures down to -15°C
- Compatible with Intesis BMS gateways and Airzone motorized plenums
- Eurovent certified performance
- You can plan your unit’s schedule for the entire time via CRC R-1 wired controller
- Wired room controller and infrared remote room control to simply adjust the indoor unit
- Control the unit with a smartphone via the Bosch HomeCom Easy App. Optional Gateway Connector G 10 CLC (coming soon) and Connect Key G-10 CL-1 are required.
- ‘I-clean’ mode – Eliminates up to 99% of bacteria by heating up the evaporator to 56°C
- High density and cold catalyst filters to clean the air
- ‘Silent outdoor unit’ mode – Reduce noise emitted by the outdoor unit (depending on the model) when in use.
- ‘Follow me’ mode – Indoor unit measures room temperature via the temperature sensor in the remote control.
- ‘Turbo’ mode for rapid heating/cooling when you need to heat or cool the room quickly.
Why choose Worcester Bosch?
Millions of people across the UK rely on Worcester Bosch for their heating and hot water, and we are proud to have received a 5 star rating by our customers on TrustPilot.
5 year guarantee
For peace of mind, our air conditioning units comes with a market-leading 5 year guarantee.
Same company, Same quality
All Worcester boilers are manufactured with Bosch lvels of quality and reliability as standard, giving you peace of mind year after year.